- · Giuliana Rancic is clearly on the Black Swan/after school special diet. Watching her and Kelly Osbourne was like watching an episode of South Park with those giant noggin bobbleheads.
· Michelle Williams, I don't get it. I know this is your "look" but I don't get it. I also saw Blue Valentine and that movie has no business being nominated for an award.
· This Haylee chick can do no wrong with the Rancic/Osbourne/Joan Rivers crew, I'm mildly impressed.
· Amy Adams. I hate it. Matronly, the necklace is all wrong for the dress. Is it Asian inspired? The dress cuts her arms at a horrible spot.
· Cate Blanchette thinks she's so gorgeous. Her pursed lip smile bugs me. She's wearing some sort of lavender armor dress. God, I love Ryan Seacrest.
· Jennifer Hudson. Girl, Weight Watchers? Really? I think you're taking horse pills from Mexico. She looks like a million bucks from far away in a show-stopping red number. Up-front it looks a little 1999 Whitman Hanson senior prom - is that taffeta Versace?
· Nicole Kidman is wearing a holiday table runner and still has her vertically challenged husband
· Omg, did you have to switch from E to watch Robin Roberts embarrass herself in front of these celebrities? Who is this woman anyway?
· Mila Kunis is so hot.
· Sharon Stone dressed up as Black Swan.
· Scarlett Johanssen’s date is the most beautiful man I’ve ever seen.
· Gwyneth just said she wanted to do a duet with Jay-Z, how long do we all have to pretend she can sing for? How much longer? Jay-Z, ha.
· Marisa Tomei didn’t do her hair, but she wore navy, I love navy.
· Hilary Swank’s makeup artist should be fired.
· Sandra Bullock tried to do the “eff you Jesse James” by wearing the hot red number. She kinda pulled it off…
What do you guys think?
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Live Blogging the Oscars
Red Carpet Observations: