Honestly, I cannot tear myself away from the Charlie Sheen media circus to think about much else. This guy is one freak-out away from shaving his head after a night of touring SoCal 7-Elevens.
I honestly hope the guy is okay, but I have to give it to him, crazy or not, he is really bringing back some phrasing and words that I love! I mean can you honestly say that we use the term “warlock” enough in regular conversation? I know that I definitely do not.
Here are some of my other favorite words, phrases and quotes that Sheen has made mainstream:
• Tiger’s Blood, umm…#tigerblood was the most used #hashtag on Twitter today. I don’t think I’ve spent more than three minutes my entire life thinking about tigers. Never mind what sort of blood might be running through their veins. But, the words “tiger” and “blood” together? Pure magic.
• Speaking of “magic” – Sheen has it in his fingertips, and I want it in mine.
• Then he had to go and utter the phrase that I’ve wanted to say every day of my life, but I just didn’t know it until I heard it. “Look what I’m dealing with, man, I’m dealing with fools and trolls.”
• “Winning” - this should be the new response to “How are you?” You could answer, “I’m winning,” or if you’re feeling extra sassy maybe “I’m bi-winning”
• “Goddesses” – Forget playmates, it’s all about “goddesses” now. No more aspiring to live in the playboy mansion with Hugh – it’s straight to Silver Lake Lodge with Charlie.
• “Mercury” – Charlie on life, “It's been a tsunami. And I've been riding it on a mercury surfboard." Honestly, who wouldn't love to go to work every morning on a mercury surfboard, or any surfboard for that matter.
If this dude starts talking about unicorns, my life will be complete.
Oh, and just one more reason to the love the interwebs, the folks over at Medium Large decided the only thing that could make Sheen’s quotes even better, were pictures of cats - http://mediumlarge.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/cats-quote-charlie-sheen/, and I couldn’t agree more.