Just getting to the gym is half the battle. And sometimes when we get there, our performance is nothing short of pathetic. Instead of wandering through the treacherous field of free-weights and machines we don’t know how to use, we break into zombie mode, grab a magazine, and amble towards the trusty elliptical or treadmill.
Are you guilty of any of these gym crimes?
- Have you headed to the mats to “stretch” and found yourself face up on a gym mat “resting” 15 minutes later?
- Have you ever gone to the gym hung-over and experiencing a case of the guilties? Hoping to rid yourself of your self-loathing feelings, you managed to stink up the joint and struggle through a twenty-minute workout.
- Do classes with the word “groove,” “dance,” or “jam” make you shudder? Have you been asked to dance your way out of class? I have.
- Have you skipped the workout altogether and used the gym to shower?
- Have you tripped over your step during an annoyingly named cardio class and made a complete arse out of yourself? I have.
- Have you forgotten your sports bra and decided to power through anyway? I have.
Comment below and my favorite commenters will win a gift pack of LUNA Bars and other LUNA themed treats. If you’re lucky, maybe you’ll even win one of LUNA’s new Peanut Honey Pretzel flavors or my personal favorite, Chocolate Chunk. Be sure to leave your email address so we can arrange delivery of said bars.
Connect with LUNA on Facebook at www.facebook.com/luna and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/lunabar.
Contest closes Tuesday, March 20th at 9:00 p.m.